Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Welcome!

For the last few months I have been working on starting my own jewelry company, Natural Beauty Jewelry. I am finally completing some of my first designs and this blog is where I would like to share previews of my designs with you!

My jewelry designs are intended to celebrate not only the natural beauty of the materials used in each piece, but also the natural beauty of each person who chooses to wear them. My hope is for Natural Beauty Jewelry to be recognized as fashionable in it's appeal yet timeless in it's beauty.

Check back soon to provide a review, keep up with the progress or make a special request.

Thanks!


Beth

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should check out this website. It's pretty sweet!
http://www.naturalbeautyjewelry.com/
- Jonny

Anonymous said...

Beth,
I love every, single this I see. I am going to share this with my girlfriends, I bet they will all love it too. I can totally see KT wearing the mother-of-pearl one! Well done and much success to you.

Anonymous said...

Gina, I am highly impressed with your creations! I also really love your presentation of each set-- very professional and aesthetically pleasing. Did you take those photographs? Are you going to name the pieces or just call them by stone? I like how you include the descriptions of each stone. I can't wait to see these in person and choose my selections! ;)

Joan said...

Beth,

I am enjoying the addition of your work each time I connect into you blog. There is such a purity to the colors and design. I am really excited for you and I too, would like to pass on this blog site for other friends to view, and hopefully become future buyers. You definitley have something up and coming:)!